Welcome to the Composite WPF Contrib project
Composite WPF Contrib is a community-developed library of extensions to the patterns & practices Composite WPF project
- If you are building custom tools and extensions and want to share them then Composite WPF Contrib will get it out to the masses.
- If you've got a great idea for new extensions Composite WPF contrib is the place to find developers ready, willing, and able to make it happen.
- If you use Composite WPF within your org, then Composite WPF Contrib is the place to find tools and extensions to add to your arsenal.
- If you want to connect with others who are pushing the bar on Prism development, then Prism Contrib is the place to be.
Prism contrib is about YOU
. With your
help we can make it a vibrant resource for WPF Composite developers world-wide.
- (2008-10-26) New Extensions
- WindowRegionAdapter. It provides a way to show views in separate windows.
- (2008-10-16) New Extensions
- SimpleUnityBootstrapper and CompositeEvent. Allows you to use modular loading and pub-sub events in Windows Forms or other application types. Also a sample application showing how to use the container to achieve Region-like functionality in Windows Forms. See blog post at Brian Noyes Blog for more detailed description.
- (2008-10-04) New Extensions
- Windsor adapter and bootstrapper. Allows you to use Castle Windsor IoC with CompositeWPF.
- Log4Net logger. Used by Windsor adapter can be used to log debug and trace info using Log4Net library.
- (2008-09-13) New Sample
- Presentation Model with DataTemplates in CompositeWPF
- (2008-09-07) New Sample
- (2008-09-05) New Extensions
- DialogWorkspace Show any view as a dialog in your application. Sample is included.
- (2008-08-11) New Sample
- Sample application that demonstrate how to use the Disconnected Service Agent Application Block with CompositeWPF
- (2008-07-31) New Extensions
- TabGroupPaneRegionAdapter. Infragistics TabGroupPane Region Adapter for CompositeWPF
- (2008-07-25) New Extensions
- ExtendedModuleLoaderService. Extended module loader service with support to install modules on demand using windows installer
- (2008-07-21) New Extensions
- OutlookBar. OutlookBar control and region adapter for CompositeWPF
- (2008-07-17) New Extensions
- Module Status Service. The Module Status Service can be used to retrieve information about what modules are loaded
- (2008-07-11) New Extensions
- CompositeModuleEnumerator. The CompositeModuleEnumerator makes it possible to combine several module enumerator instances into one module enumerator.
- ToolBarPanelRegionAdapter. This adapter adapts control of type System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ToolBarPanel and derived classes.
- (2008-07-08) New Visual Studio Templates. The goal of these templates is to help users start with the Composite WPF project.
What's in Prism Contrib?
- SimpleUnityBootstrapper and CompositeEvent allowing using of modular loading and events in Windows Forms or other application types
- Spring.NET adapter and extensions for CompositeWPF
- Castle Windsor adapter and extensions for CompositeWPF
- PrismAG - Composite WPF for Silverlight
- OutlookBar - OutlookBar control and region adapter for CompositeWPF
- CompositeModuleEnumerator - Composite Module Enumerator
- Module Status Service - A service that can be used to retrieve information about what modules are loaded
- Extended Module Service - An extended module loader service with support to install modules on demand using windows installer
- Visual Studio Templates
- Composite WPF Extensions - Add-on commands, services, regions, etc to aid you in your Composite WPF development
- Infragistics Extensions - Infragistics Extensions for CompositeWPF
See the Documentation
index for information on how to use each of these extensions and components.
Contributing to Composite WPF Contrib
Would you like to join as a developer of the Composite WPF Contrib project to share your own extensions or improve the existing codebase? Great! Here is what you need to know
Other p&p Contrib Projects