CompositeWPF Contrib Coding Guidelines
Contributors should check back to this page often as these guidelines will likely evolve based on customer input and team discussions.
All code in this project should live under the CompositeWPFContrib
- Extensions should live under the appropriate subfolder.
- UI agnostic CompositeWPF Extensions (i.e. custom module enumerators, services) should live under CompositeWPFContrib.Composite
- WPF CompositeWPF extensions (Regions, Region Adapters) should live under CompositeWPFContrib.Composite.WPF
- Unity CompositeWPF extensions should live under CompositeWPFContrib.Composite.UnityExtensions
- Custom Guidance packages should live under CompositeWPFContrib.GuidancePackages
All contributed code should have high unit test coverage, and the unit tests should be checked into the appropriate place in the code tree.
Documentation and Samples
All submitted extensions should include basic documentation explaining the intended usage scenarios, the available configuration options (if applicable) and the API (if applicable). The documentation should be posted on this CodePlex site in the
section. Samples or QuickStarts demonstrating the use of an extension can be checked into the Samples section of the source control if appropriate.