Welcome to the Composite WPF Contrib project
Composite WPF Contrib is a community-developed library of extensions to the patterns & practices
Composite WPF project
- If you are building custom tools and extensions and want to share them then Composite WPF Contrib will get it out to the masses.
- If you've got a great idea for new extensions Composite WPF contrib is the place to find developers ready, willing, and able to make it happen.
- If you use Composite WPF within your org, then Composite WPF Contrib is the place to find tools and extensions to add to your arsenal.
- If you want to connect with others who are pushing the bar on Prism development, then Prism Contrib is the place to be.
Prism contrib is about YOU
. With your
help we can make it a vibrant resource for WPF Composite developers world-wide.
- (2008-10-26) New Extensions
- WindowRegionAdapter. It provides a way to show views in separate windows.
- (2008-10-16) New Extensions
- SimpleUnityBootstrapper and CompositeEvent. Allows you to use modular loading and pub-sub events in Windows Forms or other application types. Also a sample application showing how to use the container to achieve Region-like functionality in Windows
Forms. See blog post at
Brian Noyes Blog for more detailed description.
- (2008-10-04) New Extensions
- Windsor adapter and bootstrapper. Allows you to use Castle Windsor IoC with CompositeWPF.
- Log4Net logger. Used by Windsor adapter can be used to log debug and trace info using Log4Net library.
- (2008-09-13) New Sample
- Presentation Model with DataTemplates in CompositeWPF
- (2008-09-07) New Sample
- (2008-09-05) New Extensions
- DialogWorkspace Show any view as a dialog in your application. Sample is included.
- (2008-08-11) New Sample
- Sample application that demonstrate how to use the Disconnected Service Agent Application Block with CompositeWPF
- (2008-07-31) New Extensions
- TabGroupPaneRegionAdapter. Infragistics TabGroupPane Region Adapter for CompositeWPF
- (2008-07-25) New Extensions
- ExtendedModuleLoaderService. Extended module loader service with support to install modules on demand using windows installer
- (2008-07-21) New Extensions
- OutlookBar. OutlookBar control and region adapter for CompositeWPF
- (2008-07-17) New Extensions
- Module Status Service. The Module Status Service can be used to retrieve information about what modules are loaded
- (2008-07-11) New Extensions
- CompositeModuleEnumerator. The CompositeModuleEnumerator makes it possible to combine several module enumerator instances into one module enumerator.
- ToolBarPanelRegionAdapter. This adapter adapts control of type System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ToolBarPanel and derived classes.
- (2008-07-08) New Visual Studio Templates. The goal of these templates is to help users start with the
Composite WPF project.
What's in Prism Contrib?
- SimpleUnityBootstrapper and CompositeEvent allowing using of modular loading and events in Windows Forms or other application types
- Spring.NET adapter and extensions for CompositeWPF
- Castle Windsor adapter and extensions for CompositeWPF
- PrismAG - Composite WPF for Silverlight
- OutlookBar - OutlookBar control and region adapter for CompositeWPF
- CompositeModuleEnumerator - Composite Module Enumerator
- Module Status Service - A service that can be used to retrieve information about what modules are loaded
- Extended Module Service - An extended module loader service with support to install modules on demand using windows installer
- Visual Studio Templates
- Composite WPF Extensions - Add-on commands, services, regions, etc to aid you in your Composite WPF development
- Infragistics Extensions - Infragistics Extensions for CompositeWPF
index for information on how to use each of these extensions and components.
Contributing to Composite WPF Contrib
Would you like to join as a developer of the Composite WPF Contrib project to share your own extensions or improve the existing codebase? Great! Here is what you need to know
Other p&p Contrib Projects